Dinner at Tony Roma's Ribs Seafood Steak

Eating-Out
It's the first day of Ramadan and the night is longer here in the Middle East. After a week of hubby’s night shift job, he decided to take us out for dinner. We went to Mall of Dhahran so it will be easier for us to push around with our newborn’s bulky stroller; it was actually his first night-out. We can’t decide yet where to eat so we walk for a while in the long aisle of the mall. The place is so quiet and there’s not much crowd yet, very typical for the first night of Ramadan. And after 15  minutes of walking my tummy starts to rumble so I told my husband to try out Tony Roma since I am craving for some steak these past few days. As we enter the place, a Kabayan greeted us and helped us in getting a table. He noticed our baby and asks how old is he and was surprised to find out that our baby is only 17 days old.
Kabayan: Totoo? (While peeping into my son’s stroller with so much surprise)
Me: Yup! ☺
Kabayan: Eh paano tahi nyo?
Me: Medyo okay naman na  ☺(laughing) 
Kabayan: Ang cute naman ng baby nyo ☺
Me: ☺
Well anyway, we just went out to have some dinner cause I’m so bored being in house arrest for almost 2 months now.  We didn’t ordered that much, just a plate of 2 Beef Medallions with Shrimp Scampi and 2 side dish: Mixed Vegetables and Mashed Potatoes. I also ordered a small plate of rice since my 4 year old son always look for it whenever we eat out. My daughter ordered for a Clubhouse Sandwich but the waiter said they will use a bun for it because they ran out of loaf bread. And for that, I need to convince my daughter that it’s the same sandwich she wanted. She was upset at first until she finally understood what I meant. 
Our order took so long that my kids started to become restless so I took some pictures of them using my iphone. They first served us the drinks; Strawberry Banana Freeze and Mirinda for our kids and after minute a complimentary freshly baked bread with butter which is so soft and warm was also served.
I think we waited for our main dish for about 30 -45 minutes; hmm what patience do we have. As I made my first bite with the steak, I realized that I forgot to tell the waiter to make it medium rare, but then I still enjoyed it since I'm starving already. It was a night of sumptuous dinner after all and we are all satisfied. We went home immediately since it's half way before midnight.
QUOTE
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well"- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers of Rastanura

Migrating

A Mother's Day Card