Chili Poppers

Cooking

Originally, this recipe came from one of the blogs I follow, the Weir Family. It is called “Jalapeño Poppers”. I love chili stuff so much and I find this one different and so I tried it. Since it was my first time to do it, I didn’t perfect it. I overcooked the bacon strips but it still taste good, “crunchy bacon strips” .

My husband didn’t find a jalapeño and so I ended up with a long chili, as it was written in the tag, I’m not sure. So this one is really hot . You can try other chili as it suite you, provided that it can be stuffed with cheese. 
Here are the ingredients and procedures:
Ingredients:
12 fresh Long Chili
Cream cheese
Grated cheddar cheese
12 bacon strips
DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 250. Cut chili in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scrape out the seeds and membranes. Leave a little bit of seed if you like it hotter.
Chili Poppers-2 In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and the cheddar cheese. Mix with a wooden spoon or your blender.
Chili Poppers-1
  Stuff Chili with the cheese mixture and wrap a bacon strip around it.Now pop those babies in an electric oven for 30 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to your own desire. Serve immediately. It’s good to eat it hot,crunchy and and oh so hot . 
Chili Poppers-4
This was part of our light dinner and I partnered it with a “Chicken Macaroni Soup” with corn cream and celery. 
Chili Poppers-9
QUOTE: 
I wish my stove came with a Save As button like Word has. That way I could experiment with my cooking and not fear ruining my dinner.
” ― Jarod KintzWho Moved My Choose?: An Amazing Way to Deal With Change by Deciding to Let Indecision Into Your Life
Check out the blog I got this recipe from, Jen of  Weir Family Blog
Jalapeño Poppers


Popular posts from this blog

Flowers of Rastanura

Migrating

A Mother's Day Card