Flowers of Rastanura

Friends are flowers in the garden of life
CAPTURING

I had the chance to capture some beautiful flowers when we went swimming in ARAMCO Rastanura last 2011 Eid Al Adha. Yep, this photos has been sleeping for a long time now in my external hard disk :) It's so rare for me to have subjects such as these because of the place where I am at. I'm not saying that this place is not picturesque but only because our life in this country revolves in "going to work" and "going home"; we sometimes eat out; but most of the time we make some groceries during salary or have some time in the park, but only when the weather is fine. The whole family can also drive around during Eid Al Fitr and Eid Al Adha. But I cannot just go out anytime I want and drive around the city just to point and shoot all the beautiful things I see; women are not allowed to drive here (sigh, as if I know how to drive :b). 
On our way
I don't know the names of these flowers but I just enjoyed taking pictures of it.
These small flowers with the bee is my favorite. My first time to shoot an insect, it could have been better if I have a macro lens. I used a macro filter with this one.
These maroon flowers which I resemble to a daisy is really stunning.
The yellow ones are lovely to look at.
The whites are so pure and delicate.
I love shooting flowers and I'm looking forward in visiting this place again and take a photo of these lovely flowers with better lens (wishful) especially now that Eid Al Fitr is coming :)
--♥♥♥--
(All Photo templates are my creations done in Photoshop Elements 9. Photos are taken with Nikon D5000 using a Tamron 18-200 lens with attached 62 mm Marumi DHG Anchromat Macro-200(+5) filter. Please do not copy or crop without consent or giving credit to WifeMomPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Migrating

Just About Lately