[Texture Tuesday]-“It’s The Little Things Edition”

WIldflowers Collage
This is my first time to join here and I’m so excited to share mine. Today's theme is :“It’s The Little Things”. I have here a photo of some flowers which I don’t know what their names are. I took a shot of them during my vacation in the Philippines while on our way to the mountainous Dinggalan, Aurora. 
Along Fort Magsaysay   And I think I can call them “wildflowers” since I spotted them on the roadside.
   SOOCWildflowers Collage 1 So what are the little things? I know that  we don’t have the same perception about “what are the little things “ but to me I thought of the FLOWERS as the little things that make a difference during a funeral or even in a hospital visit when a loved-one is sick.  Porvous Flowers can also say “I Love You” or “I am sorry”,  “Congratulations”  and the likes.
Porvous2
 They are  little things  that God created and yet makes a difference whenever you behold one.Porvous3
The recipe for this textured photos: First I cropped the photo to 8x8, made two layers, the second layer in Multiply at 50% opacity I added clipping mask from the ClippingMaskPhotoblend3 #8 from Cottage Arts  and used Kim Klassen’s texture pourvous   in two layers, the first layer in overlay at 25% opacity and second layer in soft light. I finished it up with Photoblend3 #3 from Cottage Arts in soft light once again. And then I made a Digital Scrap of it, which is the photo on the top. I guess I made a painting like art worth framing .texturetuesdaytitle
**Please do not copy any photo from this post without any written consent from me**
Stop Digital Piracy!

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers of Rastanura

Migrating

A Mother's Day Card