Macro /Mellow Yellow Monday

Dates Palm Tree is everywhere in the Middle East and most of it are bearing it's fruits during this time of the year. . This fruit is yummy, so sweet that it blends well with a tea, a natural sweetener. According to my Arab friends, dates is rich in iron so it's good for pregnant women. This fruit is so versatile that Arabs made some ways to make it more appealing to eat; when ripe, it is use as a filling in breads or cookies. It can also be eaten fresh from the tree, when dried it becomes juicy and crunchy, it is also preserved and sprinkled with some sesame seeds . (See More on Wikipedia if you wish to: (Phoenix dactylifera) ).Dates-1
I was lucky to find a not so tall Dates Palm Tree but with only 3 fruits left in its twig. And I found a heart shape at this angle.
Dates
A different look at the side
Dates-2But I love most of all is the heart shape
..♥♥♥..
This photo was taken over the weekend during our outdoor fellowship with my Nikon D5000 using a Marumi DHG Anchromat Macro-200(+5) Filter, 62 mm,  attached with my Tamron 18-200 mm lens. It was my second time to use this filter and I'm happy with the results.
Thank you very much if you happen to blog hop, don't forget to leave your mark by writing your thoughts. Have a Blessed Week ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers of Rastanura

Migrating

A Mother's Day Card