It's Tuesday!!

texturetuesdaytitleThe theme for Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday is about a movie title.We will be sharing photo that depicts the title of our chosen movie.  This is kinda hard for me since we don't have a movie house or a theatre here in the Middle East, and I tell you it's been a decade since I last went to a movie house . And the urge for me to watch movies just suddenly disappeared. I get bored easily :). But then my daughter have a lot of DVD cartoons and movies, watching is a life for a seven year old girl. With that I am able to glimpse on the movies she is watching. But when she find one movie that really entertained her, she will watch it over and over for a week that makes me wanna puke (lol). But there's one movie that she watched that I find interesting. This was "Bridge To Terabithia", a rousing fantasy adventure movie about family, friendship, and the wondrous power of imagination-check out the movie review in ROTTEN TOMATOES if you wish to.
The Recipe For This Textured Photo:
1. I edit the photo in LR and and made it look a little antique
This a view in Baher Villas, a famous resort here in the Eastern Region
2. I once again edit the Photo in PSE9 in this manner
Capture3. I used a complimentary clipping mask #8  from Cottage Arts Nature Sketch PhotoArtblends 3 and #24 Photoblend and Kim Klassens loveinlayers. There you have it...Have A Blessed Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers of Rastanura

Migrating

A Mother's Day Card